Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Silky Smooth Shave!

I made the trek home to visit my parents this summer and borrowed some of my Mom's shaving cream. What better way to test out a product than on someone else's dime? I'm sure Mom didn't mind.

I have to say that I love this moisture shave from Kiss My Face. Their products are made from natural ingredients like peppermint to cool and stimulate, coconut oil to soothe, orangeflower to refresh, and lemongrass to cleanse. Lovely!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the super-sweet scented shaving creams that are on the market so I was thrilled to see that Kiss My Face has an unscented moisture shave. However, I do LOVE lavender so I had to give their Lavender Shea scent a try. It's the perfect combo of soothing lavender and moisturizing shea butter (and my new fave).

I also noticed almost immediately that the annoying itchy feeling was gone after shaving. Guess those natural ingredients really do make a difference, huh?

So I tip my hat to my Mom, who tipped me off to Kiss My Face and I hope you will love it as much as we do.

0 comments: