Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disclosure

I started the Radiant Ideas blog as a way to inspire others to make small changes in their lives to help the environment. I don't claim to be an expert – I am just sharing my ideas.

This blog is the sister site of my web store, www.radiantideas.net, which sells world-friendly gifts and home decor. This blog will occasionally feature products that are sold on my web store but more often than not, I discuss third party products and eco-friendly tips. I encourage you to share your opinions, tips, and product ideas as well!

For the most part, I write reviews based on products that I have purchased myself and use in my home. However, I do accept product submissions for review with the following disclaimer:

  • I love to try new green products but cannot promise a glowing review. I must be true to myself and true to my readers so all product reviews are completely impartial.
  • I am not Al Gore, a scientist, nor an environmentalist. My reviews are based on my opinion and my personal experience. I accept no responsibility or liability for damage or harm, inferred or implied, that may be caused by products that I have featured, reviewed, advertised, or written about on my blog.

If you have a product that you would like me to review, please visit my Green Submission Guide for more information.