Thursday, June 19, 2008

Green Submission Guide

Do you have an eco-friendly product that you would like me to review? Fabulous! I love to try new products. All submissions will be reviewed to make sure they match the editorial focus of Radiant Ideas.

1. Send an email to reviews(at)radiantideas(dot)net with your pitch. What is your product? Why will I love it? How is it good for the environment, good for the world, or good for me? How much does it cost? Where can my readers find it?

2. If I think your product is a good fit with my blog, I will contact you with my shipping information so you can send me a sample. Submission does not guarantee a recommendation.

3. I will make every effort to write a timely review after using your product but I cannot be held to a specific deadline.

4. Please note that all product reviews are impartial and honest. Please be sure that your product is as wonderful and as green as you say it is.

5. Regretfully, products cannot be returned. I do understand that there are certain circumstances where a product must be returned. In this case, it is your responsibility to arrange and pay for return shipping.

Thanks for keeping Radiant Ideas in the loop!