Thursday, June 19, 2008

Privacy Policy

I think your privacy is important, and like the environment, I will strive to protect it. Please use caution when leaving a comment on my blog because Radiant Ideas is a public blog and therefore all comments posted are public information. I do not accept liability for any comments posted on my blog.


I hate spam and I'm pretty sure that you do too! Radiant Ideas will not rent, share, or sell your email address to any third party...period. If you have been selected as a winner of a giveaway or contest that you have entered on my blog, your information may be shared with a third party to ship your prize to you. This is disclosed, of course, in my Contest Rules.


Radiant Ideas uses cookies for tracking web traffic and may be used in the future for third party advertising. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.


If you have any questions about how your information is used on this blog, please feel free to contact me at privacy(at)radiantideas(dot)net.